Who is covered under the Data Protection Policy?
Employees of our company & anyone who acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data must follow this policy.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
This website may log some information about website users (such as IP addresses). This information is anonymous and is held purely for system administration purposes.
We collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, address, phone numbers and email address, if you choose to purchase a product from us, our third-party payment processors World Pay will collect your payment information. World Pay will not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. Personal information will be stored on a secure server and will be processed by Cladco Profiles. This data will be held and processed under the terms of the Data Protection Act 2018. We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless your consent has been given or the law allows this.
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time & then shredded
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)
By purchasing a product from our website or via telephone you consent to allowing us to contact you in relation to your purchase.
This privacy statement only covers the websites run by Cladco Profiles. Other links within these sites to other websites are not covered by this privacy statement.
We aim to ensure that our websites are up to date and relevant for our visitors. To help us achieve this goal we use Google Analytics and other analytical systems to analyse anonymous data collected by cookies about how visitors use our websites. This data also helps us to measure the success of our marketing campaigns across Heritage Services.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics on an ongoing basis to collect information about how people use the website, and from time to time share other third-party services. We do this to make sure we are meeting our users' needs and to understand how we can improve the site.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store any personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify you. We do not allow Google to share our analytics data.
We use Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to more accurately determine visitors by age, gender and interests. This helps us better establish the types of content we make available and what we produce online is relevant to our audiences.
You can opt out of Google Analytics by implementing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
To exercise data protection we’re committed to:
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Develop transparent data collection procedures
- Train employees in online privacy and security measures
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
- Establish data protection practices (document shredding, secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access authorization etc.)
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Any concerns surrounding the Data we hold should in the first instance be made in writing/e-mail to General Manager Pete Williams – contact details as above.