Our Premium PVC Decking is one of the highest quality decking types on the market. Perfect for modern, traditional or alternative outside projects and available in six colours. This decking comes with a 20-year guarantee and is the perfect high-end alternative to timber decking.
Capstock PVC Decking has an ASA coating which is a weather-resistant super strength coating offering resilience against alternative options available on the market.
PVC Decking has an authentic wooden effect exterior and is a high-end premium range decking board perfect for those wanting a traditional timber looking deck without the hassle of ongoing maintenance. Boards are manufactured to achieve a high-strength resilience with low-slip properties.
- Premium Capstock PVC Decking SampleFREE
- Popular Product3.6m Premium Woodgrain Effect Decking Board Capstock PVC-ASAFrom £49.50
- 3.6m Premium Woodgrain Effect Bullnose Board Capstock PVC-ASAFrom £49.50
- 3.6m Premium Woodgrain Effect Fascia Board Capstock PVC-ASAFrom £33.00
- 65mm Hidden Deck Fasteners for PVC & Composite Decking (Pack of 100)From £33.60
What Exactly is PVC Decking
PVC Decking, unlike composite or timber decking, does not have any traces of wood fibres, or natural materials, instead, Cladco Capstock PVC Decking is a premium, high-quality decking board, manufactured from a new age of material technology. The wood effect artificial decking is composed of a PVC material encased with a resilient, ASA- resin (acrylic-styrene-acrylonitrile).
PVC or Polyvinyl chloride is the highest manufactured plastic in the world. PVC is a strong, synthetic material, manufactured to be either flexible or rigid. Paired with the ASA resin creates one of the most high-performance decking boards available on the decking market.
PVC decking products incorporate the easy to maintain plastic material with the UV resistant, Insect repellant, and low-maintenance ASA resin. The non-porous PVC-ASA core prevents the board from fading, absorbing moisture, staining, scratching, rotting, and warping.
The Cladco Capstock PVC decking board is made up of the most attractive, natural-appearing synthetic PVC Deck materials available in the UK. Unlike other brands, Cladco PVC Decking boards come in only one size and design, an authentic woodgrain profile for a timber effect deck, but in a range of six colours.
Each PVC Decking board is 3.6m long and provides 0.7sqm coverage.
Why Should You Choose a PVC Deck?
If you are wanting a high-quality non-wood deck, with a longer life than composite decking, in a range of colours, then PVC decking could be the choice for you.
Thanks to the superior strength and low-absorption properties of the decking, these boards are perfect for any installation.
The PVC Board has a range of pros, Cladco PVC decking, like Cladco Composite Decking boards are low-maintenance and resistant to fading, simply wash with regular dish soap and cold or warm water and keep the deck clear of debris to keep the boards looking fantastic for years to come.
Cladco PVC decking can improve the way you use your garden, and enhance your outdoor living, thanks to their range of features, the boards can support and sustain any furniture, social gatherings or dinner parties thrown at it.
Benefits When Choosing PVC Decking
When building your outside seating, dining, or social area, it is important to consider what benefits you are getting for the price of materials.
Cladco Capstock PVC-ASA Decking boards are a premium product compared to Composite Decking, with a price and advantages list to match the high-quality product.
Pros of PVC Decking
- Low-absorption - the Boards are water-resistant - giving them the advantage over composite or timber decking for installations around swimming pools
- Stain-resistant - will not hold onto moisture which encourages staining
- Mold resistant thanks to its low-absorption properties the boards will not encourage the growth of mold or algae
- Increased strength - can withstand heavy loads, such as areas with high footfall or hot tubs.
- Will, not rot, warp, stain, fade, or scratch - thanks to the durable resin, the Boards will look as good as new for years.
- PVC Decking Boards have a 20-year guarantee
- Cladco PVC Decking is Low Slip
Cons of PVC Decking
- Unlike Composite decking, PVC decking is not environmentally friendly
- Unlike a Composite Deck, a PVC deck board is not recyclable
- PVC decking materials are more expensive than Composite boards
PVC Decking vs. Other Deck Materials
Cladco, while supplying the best PVC decking, is also the UK's leading supplier of composite decking boards, with similar wood-effect decking and properties at a cost-effective price.
Both PVC and Composite Decking have their similarities and differences. Both boards are low-maintenance, with low-water absorption, are resistant to fading and insects.
However, where composite decking will absorb some moisture, PVC is completely absorption resistant. While both boards have resistance to fading, composite decking may fade in some cases, whereas PVC decking will not fade at all.
If you're building your forever home garden, PVC decks are recommended with their 20-year guarantee, UV resistance, and superior deck strength, whereas composite deck boards may be better suited for a lower-cost build, with the reduced length of guarantee for the decking materials.
Price for both ranges of decking varies, including the prices of composite woodgrain, hollow or solid boards. For a PVC or Composite Decking quote see the product pages for more details or contact the sales team on 01837 659901
It is always best to sample a range of brands, designs, and materials before committing to one style of plastic, wood, or composite decking.
Samples of Cladco PVC plastic decking products are available in a choice of six colours. Samples of Composite Decking are also available in a range of eight colours.