Having the correct decking, cladding or fencing is only the first part of the installation process. High-quality trims and fixings play a vital role in ensuring your project is completed correctly and giving the finishing touch. At Cladco, we have a range of Composite Decking Edge Trims and Fixings to ensure the job is done properly.
Whatever the style and purpose of your decking project, you’ll find the right trims and fixings here to be able to complete it in no time.
- Composite Decking T-Clip Fixings and Screws (Pack of 100)£27.00
- CT1 High Performance All In One Sealant and Adhesive, 290 mlFrom £15.54
- 65mm Hidden Deck Fasteners for PVC & Composite Decking (Pack of 100)From £33.60
- Composite Decking Starter Clips (Pack of 50)£15.00
- Composite Decking Stainless Steel Clips + M4x30 SS wood screws (100 Pack)£27.00
- Pack of 100 39mm Stainless Steel Screw + Bit for Fibre Cement Cladding BoardsFrom £39.95
- M4x40mm Stainless Steel Wood Screws (Pack of 100)£9.60
- SPEEDDEKZ 316 Stainless Steel Decking Screws (Pack of 100)From £26.40
- Magnetic Phillips Impact Screwdriver Bits, PH2 x 65mm (Pack of 3)£4.98
- 3.6m Premium Woodgrain Effect Fascia Board Capstock PVC-ASAFrom £33.00
- 2.4m Composite Fascia BoardFrom £18.60
- 2.2m Composite Skirting TrimFrom £10.20
- 2.2m Composite Corner Trim 60mm x 50mmFrom £10.20
- 2.2m Aluminium Skirting TrimFrom £10.20
- 2.2m Aluminium Corner TrimFrom £15.30
- Hollow Composite Decking End CapsFrom £0.72
- Cut-Level 5 Protective Safety Gloves for DeckingFrom £7.14
- Frame Protection Deck Tape, 65mm x 20m Roll, Black£18.00
- 8m/26ft Retractable Tape Measure by Komelon£12.60
- Weed Mat & Pins Bundle£25.00
- Cladco Heavy Duty Weed Control Mat£23.40
- Weed Mat ground pins 15cm, bag of 20£6.00
- Owatrol Composite Wood Finish - 2.5 LitresFrom £63.26
- Owatrol Composite Decking Cleaner - 2.5 Litres£42.26
- Sumo Grip Adhesive Size 290ml£11.94
- Cladco Universal Sealant Gun 310ml£4.75
Aluminium and Composite Trims
Trims enable your project to have the finished look for any type of exterior landscape and can be used on both our commercial and domestic grade composite boards. Available in matching colours to the range of composite boards, you’ll find the right edge trim to suit with skirting and corner versions. Placed around the edges of your decking or to corner your cladding, trims are ideal if you are incorporating steps or if you need to tidy up any corners.
We have both composite trims and aluminium trims available, with our composite trims produced from the same recycled plastic combination as our decking, fencing and cladding. Consisting of hardwood, polyethylene and bonding agents, our composite trims are hardwearing and low maintenance, as well as moisture resistant. Our aluminium skirting trims give a sleeker, tougher look that will complete any project with style and are another hard-wearing option.
Composite Fixings and Screws
We want you to be able to easily install your new composite decking, cladding or fencing with minimal fuss, which is why our range of fence panel and decking fixings are easy to use. Put alongside this our T-Clip fixings, starter clips and decking screws and you have everything you need.
Made from high-quality composite just like our decking, cladding and fencing, our composite fixings complement our full range. Composite decking starter clips will ensure you fit the decking in the exact place it should be when near fencing or walls to create a tight, professional look by minimising any gaps. The same with our T-Clip fixings and fence panel fixings means the accurate positioning and securing of any composite panels on the first attempt. We also have stainless steel decking screws that are easy to use with either our composite or timber boards.
Fixings and Trims to Last
All our composite fixings and trims are produced with longevity in mind, produced from high-quality materials that provide increased corrosion and wear resistance to last as long as your decking, cladding and fencing do. Designed to blend in with the rest of your project, the full range of trims and decking fixings will give your project a professional and neat look every time. Also available are our hollow composite decking end caps to finish any exposed ends, as well as adhesive and decking reviver to keep everything secure and looking pristine. If you need help with correctly installing our products, please consult our installation guides for more information and check out our gallery for inspiration if you need it.