Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards
The New Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding range is ideal for modern and traditional home exteriors, With several colour options available: Light Grey, White, Cream, Blue, Sage Green, Granite and Slate, with an additional unpainted option.
- Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Sample
Variety of Colours£4.95
- 3.66m Fibre Cement Exterior Wall Cladding
Variety of ColoursFrom £10.86
- 3m Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Asymmetric External Corner Window/Door Trim
Variety of ColoursFrom £33.70
- 3m Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Start Profile Trim
Variety of ColoursFrom £23.22
- 3m Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Internal Corner Profile Trim
Variety of ColoursFrom £31.54
- 3m Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Symmetric External Corner Trim
Variety of ColoursFrom £38.56
- 3m Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Connection Profile Trim
Variety of ColoursFrom £22.14
- Pack of 100 38mm C10 Stainless Steel Screw + Bit for Fibre Cement Cladding
Variety of ColoursFrom £32.94
Cladco Fibre Cement Cladding Boards are an attractive, low-maintenance alternative to timber cladding, with a ten-year guarantee. Panels can be fitted to most exterior walls, including concrete, brick and block, the perfect Cladding for most homes.
Cladco 3.66m Fibre Cement Wall Cladding gives the appearance of traditional timber cladding, thanks to the woodgrain aesthetic on the surface.
Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards have colour matching Trims and Screws for an attractive and seamless installation.
Fibre Cement, what is it?
Fibre Cement Cladding Boards are high-quality Fibre Cement Boards manufactured using state of the art technology.
The Boards, unlike timber or Composite Boards, do not have any traces of wood fibres, so should not expand or contract with the weather. The Boards instead are made using a mixture of cellulose fillers and fibres with water, creating cement. The cement is then pressed and rolled, extracting any excess moisture, creating a pliable material formed into the 3.66m Cladding Boards.
The woodgrain effect is etched into the Boards for the final touches, then are painted using a ‘paint-and-bake’ method for a superior finish.
What are the benefits of using Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding?
When transforming the exterior of your home or adding Cladding to a garden studio, room or garage, it is important to consider if the product has any additional benefits.
Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards are 3.66m long and 210mm wide, covering 0.65m ² per Board. The Boards also come with the following properties:
• Attractive Feather board installation (Find out how to install here)
• Low-maintenance – no need to sand, varnish or paint, just the occasional wash
• Comes in a range of colours -no need to paint
• Durable and stable Board
• Minimal expansion and contraction due to the lack of natural fibres within the Boards
• UV resistant
• Boards should not rot, warp or splinter due to the low absorption rate
• 10-year guarantee
To find out more about the range, see our website, or contact our friendly sales team on 01837 659901, who will be happy to assist you. Alternatively, samples are available, in two of your chosen colours to sample here.