Discover Our 3.66m Fibre Cement Wall Cladding
Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards are a high-quality, low-maintenance and water-resistant Cladding solution that have been manufactured to withstand harsh weather conditions with little expansion or contraction. Our Fibre Cement Wall Cladding products come with a 10-year guarantee, giving quality assurance for years to come.
The durable, wood-like aesthetic of our 3.66m Fibre Cement Cladding Boards will leave your home with a hassle-free, high-quality design. Unlike timber, our Fibre Cement Boards are not susceptible to rot, mould or pests, and do not require staining or treatment.
Cladding protects from wind, rain and hail, whilst adding a contemporary and modern look to the exterior of your home.
Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards are available in a range of colours as well as an unpainted option, allowing you to create your desired look with ease. Colours include: Cream, Sage Green, Slate, Granite, Light Grey, Black, Blue, and White.
Coverage per Board: 0.65 sq/m
Weight per Board (approx.): 11kg
Fibre Cement Wall Cladding is an adaptable material manufactured from
- Cement made with clay, iron and limestone to create the foundation of each Board.
- Sand for resilience and weather-resistant properties.
- Cellulose fibres, making up the interior composition of each Board for durability.
- Water and additives to activate the ingredients and bind them together.
Advantages of Fibre Cement Wall Cladding include:
- Unique woodgrain finish – available in a range of colours and an unpainted option, each coloured Board has three layers of paint that have been baked-on for a hard, durable woodgrain effect finish.
- Easy to install – designed to be installed horizontally with a feather board effect, with a 30mm overlap on each Board.
- Low-maintenance – manufactured with enhanced durability, Boards do not need to be sanded, varnished or painted.
- Resistance – due to their composition, Boards are resistant to rot, insects and water.
- UV resistance – the surface of the Boards are fade resistant to preserve the colour.
Boards can be cut to fit around windows and doors, however, safety regulations must be followed. When cutting Cladco Fibre Cement Boards, only use a wet saw and wear a Level P3 Respirator.
Pick two of your favourite colours to see them up close with FREE Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Samples.
Not Quite Right? Alternative materials include our 3.6m Woodgrain Effect Composite Cladding Boards.
Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards are fire rated to Class B classification. Please refer to our Accreditation page for more information.
Our range of Trims for Fibre Cement Cladding include:
Symmetric External Corner Trims - Designed to fit on the corners of the building, Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards are installed to the flat edges of the External Corner Trim.
Perforated Closures - Installed under the Battens at the base of the build, or at the top of any doors and windows, to ensure ventilation throughout the installation. A Perforated Closure protects the build from any dirt or animals entering the air flow space.
Start Trims - Installed at the start of the first run of Boards at the base of the building.
Internal Corner Trims - Used in the internal corners of a building for a neat and seamless finish.
Wall End Trims - Installed on the finishing edges to conceal exposed ends of Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards.
Asymmetric External Corner Trims - Install Asymmetric Trims on external corners around doors or windows to create a finished edge between walls and reveals.
Please note: Images and colours above are used for illustration purposes only. Actual item may vary slightly from the image displayed.