3.66m Fibre Cement Wall Cladding
Composite cladding can transform your home with a sophisticated modern design that requires little to no maintenance and that looks great for years to come.
Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards are high-quality, low-maintenance and fade resistant, and come with a 10-year guarantee.
Fibre cement boards are available in a range of colours as well as an unpainted option. Colours include; Cream, Sage Green, Slate, Granite, Light Grey, Blue, and White. Also new for 2021 Limited Edition Sage Grey, whilst stocks last. The Unpainted option can be painted to your chosen colour, so no matter your desired look, Cladco Fibre Cement Cladding can fulfil your needs.
Fibre Cement is an adaptable Cladding material
- Cement, made with clay, iron and limestone creates the foundation of the boards.
- Sand for resilience and weather-resistant properties.
- Cellulose fibres make up the interior composition of these boards for increased strength and integrity.
- Water to activate the ingredients and bind them together, with a handful of additives and chemicals.
Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding is a high-quality product manufactured using advanced technology to ensure the chemically bonded boards should withstand a range of impacts, including the elements, rot, and insects.
The boards are easy to install using a feather board effect using 45mm Screws.
Advantages of Fibre Cement Wall Cladding
- Easy to install – designed to be installed horizontally with a feather board effect, with a 30mm overlap on each board
- Low-maintenance – manufactured with enhanced durability and do not need to be sanded, varnished or painted
- Resistant – Due to their interior make-up, boards are resistant to rot, pests, and insects
- UV-resistant – The colours of the boards are fade resistant
- Unique colour finish – Available in a range of colours and unpainted option, each coloured board has three layers of paint baked-on, for a hard, durable finish with no extra effort or painting required
The durable, wood-like aesthetic of the cladding boards will leave your home with a hassle-free, timber-looking design. Fibre cement boards, unlike timber, are not susceptible to rot, mould or pests and come in a selection of attractive colours.
The advanced technology used to create the fibre cement boards will protect your home from wind, rain and hail, whilst also adding a contemporary and modern look to the exterior of your home.
Each Cladco Fibre Cement Cladding Board covers 0.65m², with a 30mm overlap per board.
The boards can be cut to fit around, windows and doors, however, safety regulations must be followed. When cutting Cladco Fibre Cement Boards, only use a wet saw and wear a Level P3 Respirator.
Learn more about the features of Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding.
Width : 210mm
Select a Sample of two of your favourite colours of the Cladco Fibre Cement Wall Cladding Boards to see for yourself here
Not Quite Right?
Alternative materials include our 3.6m Wood Plastic Composite Cladding boards.
*Please note, images and colours above are for illustration purposes only. Actual item may vary slightly from the images displayed.